Friday, February 29, 2008

Piggy Bank


I finally found a piggy bank that is neutral and totally cute. I looked everywhere and one day at Pottery Barn I found one that I loved. You probably want to know why I want a piggy bank and that is because I am randomly putting money in it for little ones to come. I figure that there will be expenses and things that I will need or should I say want and this money will help me out a little. I bought the clear one in the center and when we do have a little one I will paint it to make it for a girl or a boy!! Cute huh!!!

1 comment:

jules said...

Such a good idea. I spent SO much money on Rowan before she was even born, and now that she's here it's even easier to buy her stuff.