
Well it looks like the piggy bank that we have been filling the past few months will be put to good use come this January. Yup Shawn and I are expecting, we found out about a month and a half ago but I have been too lazy to get on here and write about it. We weren't really trying but we weren't not trying. We were gonna start trying at the end of the summer but the little one just couldn't wait. I will be twelve weeks tomorrow and am due January 28. I had a feeling that I was pregnant but wasn't positive. My friend Eileen from work told me that I was and of course I was like no no I can't be. So I took a test and it came back negative, with that result I just thought that I was late and since I was just off my BC I thought nothing of it. Well another two 1/2 weeks went by and nothing. I went out and got another test but procrastinated on taking it because at that point I had gotten excited and was afraid it would come back negative. I ended up taking the test on a Saturday morning because my sister in law was going to take a test to see if she was pregnant too. When I took the test I couldn't tell whether or not it was positive or not because the lines were really light but since they were there I figured I had to be.
I called Shawn and he told me to go get another test. So like a nut I got in my car and drove to my moms, on the way I picked up a few more tests too. I ran into her house waving the test around and after taking two more tests they all confirmed that we were indeed with child!!!! We are soooo excited and can't wait for him or her to come. As of right now we are not going to find out what we are having, but peer pressure may end up changing our minds. So now we have lots to do and plan. For starters we will be looking for a hometo start our little family, which I can not wait for because it will so nice to finally use all the stuff that we have had in boxes for the past year and a half. Then we need to figure out things for the registry, names, and the list goes on an on.
I called Shawn and he told me to go get another test. So like a nut I got in my car and drove to my moms, on the way I picked up a few more tests too. I ran into her house waving the test around and after taking two more tests they all confirmed that we were indeed with child!!!! We are soooo excited and can't wait for him or her to come. As of right now we are not going to find out what we are having, but peer pressure may end up changing our minds. So now we have lots to do and plan. For starters we will be looking for a hometo start our little family, which I can not wait for because it will so nice to finally use all the stuff that we have had in boxes for the past year and a half. Then we need to figure out things for the registry, names, and the list goes on an on.
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm so excited & happy for you! I've been meaning to call and see how you've been feeling..how's it going so far??
Post a Comment