Friday, February 29, 2008

Work Out Time




Well recently my mother in law and I purchased the work out video tapes Hip Hop Abs. So far so good. I started this past Monday and have been doing it everyday. Though I do not really need to lose weight I def need to tone up. I plan on wearing a bikini this summer and need the body to fit into it. The work out is fun and not too long, only 20-30 mins. You get to dance your way into shape. Once the sun comes out and it starts to warm up I will be able to get outside and start riding my bike and running....I can't wait!!! And if I plan on having kids anytime this year I need to be in shape so I will be able to have a quick recovery. I know I think too far ahead but I'm afraid I'll get fat and never be able to get back into shape again. Enough of me rambling on and on....hopefully I will keep on track with this work out and be able to show something for it in a month or two.

1 comment:

jules said...

You're already tiny Kris. But it is always nice to feel good about yourself, especially when you know you're gonna put on at least a few pounds when you're prego.