Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its a.......

Today was our big ultrasound where they measured and checked up on our little baby. Up until today I wasn't sure if I was even going to find out what the sex of the baby is. Going into the appointment I knew that Shawn was going to find out regardless of whether or not I was going to or not. So I figured that I would just figure it out when I got into the room, however, our little baby made it very clear and obvious what it is. Plus motherly instincts and with the amount of little girls I've heard about lately I had a strong feeling of what it was going to be.


So as you can see from the obvious and the note...IT'S A BOY!!!!

Our baby boy is weighing in at about 11 oz. and is so far on schedule, arriving on or around January 28. Everything looked great. Two legs, two arms, all his fingers and toes. A beautiful spine which was very clear to see. Unfortunately the little man didn't want to show his face too much, he kept holding his hands over his face. Although the ultrasound tech manouverd her way around and got a few really good pics of his face...he already looks like his daddy.

Over all we got great news and baby Wentz seems to be a beautiful healthy baby boy. We are both very excited and have lots to do and plan. We can't wait for him to arrive. YAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

jules said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! How cool was the ultrasound? I seriously wanted to get one every single appointment because I loved it so much.