Thursday, August 28, 2008

Premier Designs




For any of you that have ever heard of Premier Designs you know that it is awesome. I had a party last year and fell in love with the jewelry. Premier Designs is a direct sales jewelry company that was founded over 20 years ago. The couple that created the company found it as a way to support ministries around the globe, as well as provide a home based business opportunity established on biblical principles, such as integrity and unselfish service. The company provides market quality high fashion jewelry to small groups through Home Shows. Which is where I am going with this whole introduction. Since I have recently quit my job and will be having a baby in the near future I decided to get involved with Premier Designs. I will be running my own business, making my own hours, and enjoying fellowship and fun with other women (and men :) if they want to attend). Intending on being a stay at home mom this opportunity will be a great way for me have fun and make some extra cash.


I look forward to getting started, my first Home Show is September 14th at 2pm for anyone that is interested please contact me. My email is krissya2002@aol.com for any questions. I will be setting up a blog just for my business so be on the lookout.


One last note: I am not one to wear a ton of jewelry but that is what is great about Premier Designs, they have jewelry for anyone and everyone; and all of their jewelry is guaranteed.

No comments: