Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello




Well this is our first time blogging so I guess I will tell you a little about us. Shawn and I have been happily married since December 12, 2005. I am 23 and Shawn is 26. We met in 2000 and after a long and complicated five years we got married and are now living happily ever after. I am a recent graduate of Rowan University and a waitress/bartender at the Franklinville Inn and Shawn is a Deptford police officer and Realestate agent. Currently we live in Pilesgrove, NJ and are looking to build a house within the next year or so. Other than that we are a pretty normal newlywed couple. We enjoy traveling, movies, family, friends, and anything to keep ourselves busy. After reading my friend Jules' blog I thought that it would be a great for us to keep our friends and family posted on our lives as well. Thanks Tates!!

No comments: